New Chick Baby owner here!

Should I get another Ameraucana for the one I have now or a different one I don't have yet?

• Barred Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buff Orpinton

• Ameraucana

• Rhode Island Red

• Blue Australorp

• Total voters

Rockhill Flock Rocks

In the Brooder
Aug 15, 2018
Vista, California
Hi, We have 11 baby chickies, and one 21 week old ameraucana! We have always wanted chickens and finally have the land to do so here in southern California. We are excited to see how this adventure progresses. I raised 6 Guide Dogs for the Blind and love animals. We have 2 of our dogs back, they retired, and one cat, Daisy.
We have 1 Red Sexlink, 1 black australorp, 4 blue laced red wyndottes, 1 delaware, 1 white leghorn, 1 cuckoo maran, 2 brahmas and 1 ameraucana. I am about to go get more feed and another 21 week old chicken, I think my ameraucana, Dixie is lonely. We have 2 grown children and they come to visit often. We wanted to get friendly birds so when we are blessed with grand children, the chickens will be nice to them! So far, they are very sweet and love to be held. I have a few who get right in my hand as I reach in to get new food or water. They want to nap in my hand, if I had a baby chick holder pack, they would love it! LOL

Back
Top Bottom