In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 6, 2009
South Louisiana
Hello!
frow.gif
I have been around in BYC
caf.gif
for a few days.I am from Louisiana. My two daughters are in 4H and decided to join the poultry project to show chickens.The babies arrived today.
jumpy.gif
We have had every animal from bats to dogs, but never a chicken.This is all new to us.We welcome any advice,complaints, or ideas that may help us.I have already learned so much here on BYC and cant wait to learn more.
yippiechickie.gif

welcome-byc.gif

This is a great place to find all the information you'll ever need! Just be careful...very addictive. And, stay away from the incubating egg section or you will become a hatch-o-holic like so many of the rest of us!
gig.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to the addictive site from another Louisianaian
big_smile.png

I live in Bentley 17 miles north of Alexandria. Where are you located? I have a daughter in 4 h too. I hope my younger ones want to get involved with it when they are big enough.

Wendy I looked at your web site. Love the place. Your very lucky. I have a Topic (Poybelly pig) in Forum Other pets and livestock. I would love for you to take a look if you dont mind. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Welcome to Chicken World! Your life will never be the same (I hope you have understanding, patient family members, because you will be on this forum EVERY WAKIMG MINUTE FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom