New Chick to the block!!

KinnaChickie

Songster
Jul 29, 2018
UP NORTHIN BAMA!!!
Howdy ho fellow bird lovers. Im new to this place figured I would stop through and look for some advice. Ive just recently ventured in to raising other types of chickens besides Rhode Island Reds. Its been a treat as well as a long battle. Just like people each chicken definitely has their own personality. Not to mention we got a few turkeys and some silver Appleyard ducks. I am always askin questions so I hope I don't drive no one to clucky...lol...

Howdy ho fellow bird lovers. Im new to this place figured I would stop through and look for some advice. Ive just recently ventured in to raising other types of chickens besides Rhode Island Reds. Its been a treat as well as a long battle. Just like people each chicken definitely has their own personality. Not to mention we got a few turkeys and some silver Appleyard ducks. I am always askin questions so I hope I don't drive no one to clucky...lol...
:jumpy :goodpost: :welcome

Hiya nice to meet you! :welcome

Welcome to BYC!
Welcome-peacock-animated.gif

Back
Top Bottom