New Chicken Fashion Idea!

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
OK so i thought of a fun and new idea; we have a small buff Cochin/Bantam pullet named Pumpkin. She's the cutest little chicken! And she's so easy to carry around. She loves to ride on your hand, arm, shoulder...just about anywhere that is comfy for her. And I was thinking that she would be a perfect lap dog if she were like a Chihuahua.
cool.png
This gave me an idea....

A new chicken fashion, where people carry their small bantam breeds in little handbags!
lol.png
lau.gif
Kinda crazy, but can't you just imagine someone walking around with a small chicken perched inside a handbag, sticking his/her head out? It would be so cute!
droolin.gif
big_smile.png

What do you think????
pop.gif
smile.png

it would be fun to carry a small chicken(bantam breed works best) in a small handbag(as long as they are comfy and have enough room and you don't mind them pooping) along with you when you go for a walk or something or maybe when you go to a pet store because they usually let you bring a pet in.
cool.png

Quote:
Should work out fine. So far she is only five weeks old and maybe weighs 5-6oz at the most. I will take a cardboard box with me because i also need to go to Wallyworld, Lowes and TSC . God i hope the chicksdidnt come early and they have no sexed runner ducks. Oh and i cant wait to hatch my showgirls. As soon as they are feathered out i will take them out too. Bet those city slickers around here have never seen one before.(they still think you need a rooster for eggs)

Last edited:
Bet those city slickers around here have never seen one before.(they still think you need a rooster for eggs)

Yeah I agree. Some people around here wouldn't know an egg from a baby chicken.
lol.png
(no offense)
wink.png

it will be a new thing when we start seeing chickens being carried in purses, that's for sure!
tongue.png

That sounds cool! I once tried a chicken leash and (oh shoot, I forget the word, like a collar but it also goes around the body... why do I think it's called a halter??!! That's horses... Aw, you guys know what I mean, right?), but it was ribbon that kept getting under their feathers and they didn't like that. Eventually I am working towards a chicken chariot...
wink.png
Can't you just imagine it, with a Barbie inside?

Yeah, but the difference between a dog and chick, is you can usually tell when they have to go to the bathroom.

Guess you could put some deodorizer in your purse... otherwise everyone would know you were coming.
tongue.png

Just_Cuz_06.gif

Quote:
Yes, that would probably be a good idea
lol.png
Or maybe line it with plastic... so you can change it when it gets dirty.

I think i will also make a chicken diaper first.

Back
Top Bottom