New chicken lady from WA

divinitymin

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 15, 2014
Kitsap County.. WA
Hello :) from WA!! I am now the proud mommy of 4 Amerucauna's . We decided not to go for a rooster, but that may change in time. My husband and I are new to this whole chicken lifestyle, though I was an AG major in college. We are almost ready to introduce our new "kids" to their coop and my husband is finishing up their grand mansion in the backyard. Looking forward to all the firsts.. and watching how fast they grow !! I can watch these little ones for lengths of time, pet them and just crack up at their curiosity. This.. Im going to enjoy.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you are enjoying your flock! You don't need a rooster. They are more work than they are worth and the hens will be much happier without one around.

Enjoy your wonderful flock and welcome to ours!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Good luck with your projects.

Yes, they sure grow fast!

Glad you joined us!:)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Congratulations on getting your four Ameraucanas. I'm sure you will love them. Our Ameraucanas (actually ours are Easter Eggers since true Ameraucanas lay only blue eggs) are my granddaughter's favorites. She loves the different colored eggs that they lay. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello and greetings from Central Oregon!!
welcome-byc.gif
Sounds like you're enjoying your flock as much as I enjoy mine! Best of luck and welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom