New Chicken Mamma

WyoChickenMamma

Songster
8 Years
Jul 6, 2011
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking here for a few weeks and finally decided to join and get involved with this great forum. Just last weekend I bought a coop and several hens from a family who didn't have time for them anymore. I had been planning on building a coop and getting some chickens and then this opportunity came along so I ended up with a very complete set up that included the coops, feeders, waters, the hens and even a goose. I was prepared for the chickens and had been reading up on here and in some books and magazines, I was not so much ready for the goose, so I am learning fast. I knew I would love the hens, but was completely taken aback by how fast they have become part of my family and how much in love I am with them. They are amazing, beautiful and just all around fun.

I do have some questions and will post them in the appropriate threads. This is a great site and I have learned so much just reading though all the posts.

WyoChickenMamma

welcome-byc.gif
It's great that you got the whole set up all at once. Enjoy the forum and your new critters!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I am enjoying this website almost as much as the hens and goose. I believe the goose is an Embden, but I am not entirely sure. S/He sure is pretty though...very lovely blue eyes.

Back
Top Bottom