new chicken member.

bantyhaven

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 24, 2008
lexington ky
hi everyone,i;m new here as of today,just an old retired country boy raised on a farm in ky,been wanting to raise bantams since i was a young lad,now that i;m retited i have that chance again.i'm no expert by no means,just want to make new chicken friends,not many around this neck of the woods,so if i make typing mistakes please bear with me,as i really bad at computer skills as you can see,thanks bantyhaven.

ibpboo

Where Chickens Ride Horses
12 Years
Jul 9, 2007
always changing
Hi bantyhaven!

I see you found how to post a new topic! Congrats, and did you see that you can subscribe to topics?!! That way you get an email whenever some one replies to a topic you are interested in.

sunbury chick

Songster
11 Years
May 14, 2008
Sunbury,Ohio
WELCOME,BANTYHAVEN! I think you'll really enjoy this site.I have learned so much about chickens,Plus,everyone is so nice.In no time at all,you'll make alot of BYC friends.... SUNBURY CHICK(or old hen)OHIO

The Chicken Lady

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Apr 21, 2008
West Michigan
!
I like your choice of a user name. "Bantyhaven" sounds like what your house is going to be if you stick around here for a while longer; we're chicken-obsessed and very encouraging.

hatchaholic

Songster
11 Years
Jul 23, 2008
South Carolina

There is a ton of great advice here. And, everyone is so nice. Be careful, though...the more I read, the more I want to get a bator and hatch my own eggs!! It's really contagious...

(I lived fairly close to Lexington, KY for about 1 1/2 years...Estill County. Lexington is really nice!)

Top Bottom