New chicken mom

tchic0195

In the Brooder
Aug 14, 2018
Bryceville , Florida
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chicken since April and it is my first rodeo!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 6 chickens but I seriously want a chicken math problem.

(3) What breeds do you have? 2 RIR, 1 dark Brahma, 1 light Brahma and a Amercuana/EE
and 1 baby Silkie that hates grass, doesn't want anything to do with any food/treat that is not chick feed crumble, even table food.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Google search!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? there are other hobbies besides chickens, how peculiar JK, fishing and I love looking for sharks teeth...

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have 3 dogs, parakeet, and my 6 girls.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D All very recent and I joined because I want knowledge and to talk with others that's just as crazy about their chickens.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chicken since April and it is my first rodeo!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 6 chickens but I seriously want a chicken math problem.

(3) What breeds do you have? 2 RIR, 1 dark Brahma, 1 light Brahma and a Amercuana/EE
and 1 baby Silkie that hates grass, doesn't want anything to do with any food/treat that is not chick feed crumble, even table food.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Google search!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? there are other hobbies besides chickens, how peculiar JK, fishing and I love looking for sharks teeth...

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have 3 dogs, parakeet, and my 6 girls.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D All very recent and I joined because I want knowledge and to talk with others that's just as crazy about their chickens.
Welcome! Have fun here! BTW, your parakeet sounds so pretty! :welcome:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom