New chicken Mommy!

cmwhite23

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 19, 2011
Im the proud parent of 2 beautiful new chicks! This is my first incubation and 2 have hatched heathy, 5 are on their way out and just one little one hasn't made any progress. This way probably on of the coolest and most suspenseful journeys I've ever taken in my life! I'm so happy and defiantly coming addicted!
smile.png

Quote:
The easiest way to display your coop, chickens, and other fun pictures on BYC is to use the BYC Image Upload Tool . Here are the steps:

1) Click on the "Uploads " link at the very top of every page (in the blue menu bar).
2) Once the "Upload image" page loads, click the "Browse" button and find the jpg or gif picture on your computer and then click the "Submit" button.
3) Your image will be uploaded (and resized if needed) and you will be presented with a thumbnail of your picture along with two image code options:

Thumb - This is the code you use to show a small version of your image that can be clicked to show the full size image.
Image - This is the code you use to show the full size image directly in your post.

4) Copy the image code and paste it into your post.

Hope this helps some
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif

For some reason the choose file button is faded out and won't let me click it. It may be because I'm using my iPhone. But I really don't see how that would cause it to not let me browse

Quote:
I just did a forum search and it seems you can't upload straight from an iphone just yet but they are working on it. It will be an app called Tapatalk. They are working on integrating it with the forum software now
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom