New chicken Mommy!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by cmwhite23, Jan 7, 2012.

1. cmwhite23

cmwhite23 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2011
    Im the proud parent of 2 beautiful new chicks! This is my first incubation and 2 have hatched heathy, 5 are on their way out and just one little one hasn't made any progress. This way probably on of the coolest and most suspenseful journeys I've ever taken in my life! I'm so happy and defiantly coming addicted![​IMG]

2. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    You should share some pics with us! [​IMG]:jumpy

3. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:Being a chicken mommy is just so totally awesome [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Goooo chicklets gooooo [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. smchickfarm

smchickfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2010
    Waynesville,OH
    Quote:Congrats to you and the babies!!!!!! [​IMG] It is so much fun to hatch chicks and very addicting!!!!! [​IMG]

Keep us posted on the rest! [​IMG]

5. Supermommy486

Supermommy486 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2010
    South Central Texas
    [​IMG]

6. hddave2

hddave2 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2011
    harrodsburg ky.
    Congrats on the new chicks..i had 2 hatch this morning..im still waiting on 4 more to hatch...fun stuff

7. cmwhite23

Jul 19, 2011
    I still can't figure out how to post pictures lol

8. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:The easiest way to display your coop, chickens, and other fun pictures on BYC is to use the BYC Image Upload Tool . Here are the steps:

1) Click on the "Uploads " link at the very top of every page (in the blue menu bar).
    2) Once the "Upload image" page loads, click the "Browse" button and find the jpg or gif picture on your computer and then click the "Submit" button.
    3) Your image will be uploaded (and resized if needed) and you will be presented with a thumbnail of your picture along with two image code options:

Thumb - This is the code you use to show a small version of your image that can be clicked to show the full size image.
    Image - This is the code you use to show the full size image directly in your post.

4) Copy the image code and paste it into your post.

Hope this helps some [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. cmwhite23

Jul 19, 2011
    For some reason the choose file button is faded out and won't let me click it. It may be because I'm using my iPhone. But I really don't see how that would cause it to not let me browse

10. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:I just did a forum search and it seems you can't upload straight from an iphone just yet but they are working on it. It will be an app called Tapatalk. They are working on integrating it with the forum software now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by