New chicken owner/lover from Oklahoma.

okiebrian

Hatching
6 Years
Aug 29, 2013
Edmond Oklahoma
Hey All,
I have used BYC for the last couple months as a resource while building my coop, and picking out our chicks... And I am finally a member (not sure what took so long). Let the journey begin!

Anyone else from Oklahoma?

P.S. we have 4 Buff Orps, and 2 RIR... and more to come :)

-Brian

welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio (not OK sorry). but i do have the same first name
lau.gif

welcome-byc.gif
there are many Oklahomans on here - go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum. You can locate your state and post on there. Very likely you will find other chicken people in your area.

Welcome to BYC - at last ;) - from California wine country in the Western Sierra Foothills. :frow

The coop & run in your avatar looks GREAT! You obviously selected the best information to help you build ir.

Aren't Buff Orps just the sweetest things!

Thank you all!!! I did build the coop and the run based on many of the threads posted on here... I will soon be posting all of the pics of the building process, as well as some problem solving things I figured out (like how to weatherproof the external nesting box hinges, and an algea-free watering system). Thanks again for all the help so far. I am looking forward to all this chicken talk :)

Ok, here are a couple of pics of the building process... More to come, in the appropriate thread.
-Brian
[/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG] The girls love their new home!!
[/IMG][/IMG] there are a couple pics of the watering system I rigged up.

Back
Top Bottom