New chicks from TSC today

Mrs Chickenlady

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 18, 2008
Texas Hill Country
Well I knew TSC would be getting chicks anyday, and TSC is just down the road from where I work, so at lunch I decided to stop in. Well 45 minutes later I had a box of 6 chicks sitting on the floor in my office with my desk lamp shining on it
big_smile.png
So, to add to my already 4 week old cuties we have 3 Black Australorps and 3 Gold Laced Wyandottes; all pullets. I now need to stay away from there. DH says there is no more room in the inn. I have managed to fill the new coop and we only completed it on Sunday
idunno.gif
The girl at TSC said they would be getting chicks every week for at least the rest of the month and they get them from Ideal Poultry. (but we are here in TX too)

Here's the girls

newestones.jpg

Noooooooooooo! Please dont tell me where there are cute little chicks to be found.

Hello, my name is Chel and I am a chick-addict.
jumpy.gif

I went in there today & saw a HUGE batch of chicks & I was like NO...must keep walking....
smile.png
I was wondering what all they had, so atleast now I have a good idea. I think you pretty much have the same selection there as we have here. There were those 2 breeds, and RIRS, and maybe 2 other breeds I couldn't figure out plus a bunch of pekins.
If I hadn't gotten my shipment of Blue Rocks in the mail, I would have walked out with *something*
smile.png

I REALLY want some EE's and was sort of disappointed when they didn't have any. But now that I bought these 6 I'm afraid I don't have anymore room for them. Guess I'll have to sweet talk DH into another coop
fl.gif
Think it'll work????

Quote:
Really.....ya think I'm up for another coop build do ya? LOL. Yes dear....I'm on it! Now...where did I put my hammer?

MrChickenLady....aka Terry

Back
Top Bottom