1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New chicks in Walla Walla, anyone live around this area??

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Ray W, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Ray W

Ray W Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2013
    we are looking for someone around this area to talk with about our little girls. I would also like to find out where a person can buy straw, I seem to be stricking out at every phone call. anyone local??

thanks for reading, and have a chicketty day, LOL

Ray

2. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Out Of The Brooder

Mar 9, 2013
    Eastern WA
    I'm not from Walla Walla, but am in E WA. We get our straw and bedding from the feed store. I did a quick search and there is a Ranch and Home in Milton-Freewater. You should be able to get some there.

1 person likes this.
  3. gimmie birdies

gimmie birdies Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2013
    Eastern WA
    me too but not from WW I have had a hard time finding straw too

4. hagemand

hagemand New Egg

Apr 26, 2012
    Walla Walla, WA
    NW Farm Supply on 2nd ave is good and Border Town in Milton-Freewater is also a good bet. PM me if you've got more questions!

5. Ray W

Ray W Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2013
    I would like to thank everyone for the help! its been tuff, around here. When I was little, back in Minnesota, we had some chickens, but everyone we knew did as well. of course they where all farmers as we lived in the country. With the times getting harder, and being a disabled vet, unable to work , these little chicks just take me back to where I feel good again. amazing what a little love in the right place can do. sorry for the bad spelling, that doesnt seem to be my strong suite.

Thanks again

Ray

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by