New chicks will be here on the 24th!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by 4H kids and mom, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    Well I ordered the new chicks today! [​IMG] Here's my final list of the breeds I chose:

3 Cuckoo Marans
    2 Buff Orphingtons
    2 Golden Comets
    2 Black Stars
    4 Hyline Whites

And they put in 12 Jumbo Cornish Rocks for warmth (no charge!) Yay! [​IMG] They'll be added to my week old broilers I got from the feed store (I only got 3 because thats all they had left...lol)

They didn't have any Marans left from today's hatch so I have to wait to get them until next week. UGH! lol [​IMG] Oh well! I'll live! I hope I can get everybody introduced alright in a few weeks. And hub wont be here for 'table time' so I better brush up on my hatchet skills too....[​IMG] [​IMG] <<sigh>>

2. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Yes, I'm afraid its just too late, there's no going back now...you are officially a chickaholic!!! [​IMG]

Seriously, those sound like great breeds! Post pics when you get them!!!

3. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    Yes, I'm afraid its just too late, there's no going back now...you are officially a chickaholic!!!

Not to mention, I almost called them back to add just a few more.... [​IMG] lol I have lost my marbles! Have you seen them? Did you take them!? Please give me back my marbles! lol​

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

so THATS where these 2 marbles came from???? I saw them laying on my desk.....Hmmmm...you are officially....ADDICTED!! WELCOME to the club! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by