1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

new chicks

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by love4mychick, May 9, 2009.

1. love4mychick

love4mychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    yes yes yes [​IMG] [​IMG] i am buying 20 more chicks [​IMG] [​IMG] the 4 breeds are going to be white leghorns buff orphington bared rock and black australope [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] they are comeing in the 8 of next month these will be my second batch of chicks just hopefully they will not get eatin like the last one did [​IMG] i have been doing so much reaserch about these chicks and i would like to know more so please let me hear any tips [​IMG] also if you guys have any of these bird as full grown or chicks please post them so i can see more pics of them i am so exited [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  2. MaineChickens

MaineChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2008
    Good luck! Hopefully you have learned from your past experience and will have a better go of it this time around.

I love my buff orps and black Australops. Just hatched a pile of them here myself.

3. love4mychick

love4mychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    the buff and austrilobe are very freindly and not flightley like the leghorn is right

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by