New chicks

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by ktown55, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ktown55

ktown55 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 24, 2009
    East Tenn..
    Hello Everyone, Well, We Have Two New Babys Now...They Both Came Early..Today Is Day 21 And I Havn't Heard Any Peeps From The Others Yet...I Hope They Hatch...I Guess I'll Give Them Till day 25....But The Two We Were Blessed With Are So Darn Cute...the 2nd One To Hatch Has Two Black Markings On It's Head...They Both seem To Be Doin Good, And They Seem To Like There Brooder, So I'm Hopeing For The Best For Them....Now,,LOL.. Most Of You Will Fine This Funnie....And I Guess It Is...But This Being Me & My Wifes First Time At This...We Never Have Seen A Baby Chick Born Before And We Watched The Hole Thing...But Anyway...When The First chick Was Born, I Looked At My Wife And Said >>>> How In The Heck Did All That Fit In That Little Egg <<< I Couldn't Belive It... I've Told Eveyone About It....And I Guess You Could Say I'm Still Not Over It...I could Watch That Over & Over Again....God Is Awsome !!!
    Everyone Take Care...Just Wanted To Share Our Little Story....Ktown........ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Congratulations on your new little fluffy butts. We have hatched hundreds of chicks and still love to sit and watch. This is just the start of the addiction process. Bring on the babies...... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    It is amazing to watch them hatch. Enjoy your babies!

4. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    Congratulations on your new fuzzy butts......
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] for your other Eggs Good hatching Vibes!

5. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Aha! Another one addicted!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by