New Chicks !!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Ghovivian, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Ghovivian

Ghovivian Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2009
    Good morning all, Got the call from the post office at 6:20am and pick them up at 6:40am. Ordered them from Natures Hatchery BEFORE I read that many people had issues. Well, received a call a couple days after ordering telling me when they would be delievered, delievered-ON TIME, ordered 15 Araucanas and 5 Wyandottes Silver Laced, received 20 chicks and so far alive and well. Very happy with my new arrivals. Now I need to finish the coop ! Have a great day !

2. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    [​IMG]

3. RM44

RM44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2009
    Woodstock, Georgia
    Congratulations to you! My new babies turned 4 weeks old yesterday. I know the fun experience you are in for, and hope you enjoy every day of it! This was the first time for me too, and watching them feather out has got to be the most interesting thing (chicken-wise) that I've seen yet.

4. Ghovivian

Dec 28, 2009
    That is the truth ! Life is 30 hens, 6 Nigerian Dwarf Dairy goats, 2 horses, 3 pesky and mischeivious dogs !

5. Ghovivian

Dec 28, 2009
    Oh this is the 3rd go round. every other year I have added some new breeds. love the eggs as well.

6. AccentOnHakes

AccentOnHakes Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2009
    We need pics. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by