New Chicky

Liselle

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 28, 2014
And I have no history on this baby. Literally was given to me last night. So any thoughts are welcome.

Cool! Yes, Chicky, you guys answered my questions. It had been mentioned that I might try posting the baby's photo in this thread for ID.

I was thinking a leghorn, but a Buff Orpingon would be cool to have as well.

Some more pix. I've been told Leghorn, Buff Orpington, and RI White. LOL. I'm guessing they all look similar as babies.

Either way, it's pretty cool.

oh my gosh! so cute!! i see those little tail feather coming in haha! My chicks are like growing shockingly fast. Dandy is barely a week old and already has giant wings with all feathers! All those moms that are like "My children just grow up too fast" haha well.... we chick mothers know we have months before they're not chicks anymore haha!

Last edited:
The wings are coming in white. I'm no longer thinking Buff Orpington. :( I'm mildly disappointed, because they're such pretty birds. I was hoping for one that wasn't all white, but I'm pretty sure that's what she's (he?) gonna be. Oh well, no worries, still my favorite (only) chicky. :)

I can't believe I've only had her a week and she's easily DOUBLED in size. Fast growers, aren't they??

Back
Top Bottom