1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:ya [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I will be picking up my new coop tomorrow! I am SOOOO EXCITED! I will probably not sleep tonight. I have four 9 week old wyandottes who will be VERY grateful for the new room!

I am going to house the Wyandottes in the new coop/run since the run is more predator proof then my "big girl" run. I will keep Munk and Joon, my 13 week old girls, in their current coop. This will be a week long housing, seperate coops and seperate runs. Once the week passes I will be letting the younger girls out to free range with their older adopted flock, and hopefully all will go well!

I am SO excited, and I have been telling all my girls they are getting a new home! They are excited too. [​IMG] [​IMG] Tomorrow tomorrow!! Alright sorry I am just verrrrrrrrrry excited. Hope I can sleep tonight! LOL!

2. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    So happy for you . Nowjust breath

3. nuttyredhead

nuttyredhead Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2010
    Southern NH
    That is great!!! Good Luck!!!

4. Animallover606

Animallover606 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Good for you be sure to post pictures of your coop. When you get it can'y wait to see them...........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by