new coop

scantre70

Hatching
7 Years
Apr 21, 2012
Hello I am very new to any kind of forums so I don't know how to post things yet. My name is Shane and after seeing some great coop builds I decided to try it myself. Although my coop has the basic design of the Wichita Cabin Coop it is not nearly as good or expensive. I would like to post my pictures if someone would direct me how. Thank again for all the help here with my coop.

welcome-byc.gif

To post pics you should use the Insert Image tool above the text box where you type. It looks like a picture and is right beside a movie looking thingy, lol.

Anyway once you click on that it will direct you to find the image on your computer and then upload it.

Can't wait to see, love looking @ coops!!

This is the new coop I built. It is so inferior to some that I've seen on here. I have a material list and it was built for around $300.00 . I took pictures thru the process and used a lot of pallet lumber and cheap materials but my chickens don't know the difference.

Hey it looks great!! Nice and secure, and it looks like you incorporated a lot of the little tricks of the trade - I think I see hinges on your nesting box lid? Awesome!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom