1. tcarter

tcarter Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2014
    Hi All! I'm new to the web site and very excited to see all the information here. I got day olds in the mail Feb 13 and they are doing quite well! I have a mix of Silver Laced Wyandottes, Colimbian Wyandottes, Speckled Sussex, and Buff Orpingtons. Nine total. I hope I only have hens, but a couple are possible Roos. I had a lot of questions over the past couple weeks because I am a first-timer. My books were great, but this forum was a huge help also! So, now I'm a member. I just got a new coop built by Carolina Coops and boy did it turn out pretty. Soon my chicks will be big enough to go in it! I'm trying to include an image here, but it won't load. It has all solar with lights in the hen house and the two runs! I even got solar fans put in for the summer. You can see it on Carolina Coops Facebook page. Mine is the big one with covered run extension. You can't miss it because it was just completed. If you see it let me know what you think!

2. boskelli1571

boskelli1571 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 7, 2011
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Hello & welcome! You will have many hours of entertainment watching your chicks grow - enjoy! [​IMG]

3. armychicken14

armychicken14 New Egg

Mar 8, 2014
    I am building a 16x5 coop how many chicken can I get?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by