NEW DATE - BROOKSVILLE, FL - BYC Chicken and Animal swap. Sat. MARCH 24TH - 9am-2pm

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Mr_fixit_77, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Mr_fixit_77

Mr_fixit_77 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2009
    Brooksville, fl
    BROOKSVILLE, FLORIDA - SATURDAY MARCH 24rd, 2012 ------ 9AM - 1PM ---- (previously March 3rd)------- We had a large turn out of sellers and buyers at our last couple of swap meets. Come join a local swap between Tampa and Ocala at the Brooksville Tractor supply store, 18741Cortez Blvd. Brooksville, fl 34601. Please let me know if you are interested in attending and what you might bring so we can compile a list for the store as well as other people here on the board. The store is passing out flyers so it should be a good day. Please bring tents for shade as they have limited shade there. The store is located on the 50 bypass, approx 12 miles from I-75 and Cortez Blvd (Hwy 50)- Exit 301, 5 miles from the suncoast parkway – Exit 46, Other options include coming from US-41or US-98. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you there. You can contact me with questions 813-781-0569,please be sure to leave a message and I'll get back with you. Matthew

Tractor Supply is also going to heavly support the event with extra discounts and coupons for the swap. They corporation is starting to take a more active role in sponsoring local events.

2. trailpleasure

trailpleasure Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2011
    Floral City, Florida
    I plan to bring Golden Sebright hens, Millie Fleur Project Cochin Bantams and maybe some others.

3. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    I'm going I will have some Silkie Chicks and a few juveniles , Black Copper Marans Chicks, Buff Orpington chicks..[​IMG]

4. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I should be able to make this swap.

5. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    It'll be a little too early for turkey poults yet, but I should be able to make it with some ISA Brown (commercial red sex-link) pullet chicks.

6. Mr_fixit_77

Nov 27, 2009
    Brooksville, fl
    Dont forget to join us at the swap this Saturday. Should be a big turnout since TSC is advertising it, giving discounts and coupons.

7. Mr_fixit_77

Nov 27, 2009
    Brooksville, fl
    My new style coop that will be available forsale at the swap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  8. Mr_fixit_77

Nov 27, 2009
    Brooksville, fl
    1, 2, 3 and 4 box nest boxes will be available at the meet too..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

I will be bringing: $15/each: 8m Silver Penciled Plym Rock Rooster (photo below), 3-4 month olds: Iowa blue rooster, also blue & black rocks, and 3 month Iowa Blue pullet. I may also be bringing 3-4 partridge rock hens, all laying for $15 each. First come, first serve unless you really want some of these and Paypal me the money this week. PM me.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  10. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

Let me try this again... my work computer ate my post:

I should be there with: 8m Silver Penciled Rock rooster, 4m Iowa Blue Rooster, some blue & black rocks (halo's line), and maybe 3 partridge rock hens about a year old, all laying. $15/each for all. I can bring 3 m old Iowa Blue pullet, too, if anyone is interested.
    SP Rock
    [​IMG]

blue/black rocks
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by