*NEW DATE *,Richlands,NC,28574,Poultry Show& Sale,Trade,Swap,Cookout**

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by BackSwampGirl, Jan 22, 2009.

1. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    We are having a poultry show, swap,&sale.Bring all that is in the poultry line...Let me know ASAP:::
    COOKOUT:I am furnishing grill,hamburgers, hot chocolate,coffee,ice for drinks.Anyone that can help with the cookout,let me know:
    Come have a good time and fellowship,
    Sandra Huffman
    215 Futrell RD. [​IMG]
    Richlands,NC,28574
    910-324-4518 PM or EMAIL me [email protected]

[​IMG] **** NEW DATE!!!! SAME PLACE,SAT.MARCH,21ST. INSTEAD!!! OF MARCH,22ND,SUNDAY!!!!** I am very sorry.Hope this won`t mess up anyone..
    PLEASE POST YOUR CALENDARS
    VERY SORRY,MY MISTAKE!!!![​IMG] TIME IS 10:00---UNTIL!!!!!

1.william9792-"hot dogs",Graham,NC ---Thanks William!!!
    2.willowcol-and JR. and children?? ,Macclesfield,NC--- Thanks Willow!!!
    3.peckndirt-Tom,Trudy,Charlie,Lee,Mike,Marshall-Williamston,NC--Thanks so much!
    4.James-Richlands,NC-Thanks so much!
    5.Dezira-Richlands,NC-Thanks so much!
    6.Chris-Richlands,NC-Thanks so much!
    7.dave27889-Paula,wife,-Washington,NC Thanks so much! "Big bowl Potatoe Salad!!!"
    8.Shanebeas-Saint Pauls,NC -Thanks so much!!
    9.blueoval1-Matthew Butler-Raleigh,NC---Thanks a lot!!!
    10.innercity51-Carol-Charolotte,NC-Thanks so much!!
    11.krjwaj-Apex,NC -& Farmer Wayne-Thanks so much!
    12marytoast-Carthage,NC-Thanks so much!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. william9792

william9792 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    graham, nc
    come and lets have a good old time, i know all of us in the good old state of the Tar Heels want to meet and greet/ swap/ trade/ sale. so lets make a date be March 22nd

3. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Yes we do want to have a good old time.Thanks William.We need all that can come.We live in the country on the farm.Please come.Having a drawing for poultry items.All ready got some items donated.Everyone should not leave empty handed!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!! Going to have a chiocken and poultry party!!!!!Ribbons to the best looking chicks and so on and so forth!!!!!! So don`t be shy!!!!!!! Thanks,Sandra Lets put a face to the name!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. peckndirt

peckndirt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    North Carolina
    Once I'm sure I can make it I'll let you know what I can bring. Sounds like it will be a good old time.

5. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Hey there peckndirt,Please do come.And bring someone with you.Thanks,Sandra and Preston [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. shanebeas

shanebeas Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2009
    Saint Pauls ,NC
    cant wait id love to have a looksee [​IMG] at all the poultry i know lots of ppl that would love something like this [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG] Hey yes we do want you to come and tell all of your friends to come too. Bring some of your poultry too.And anything you would like to bring.If you would like to donate anything,let me know.Like food!!!!!,,,, snacks,or anything.We plan on having a great time.Thanks so much,give me a reply!!!!! Sandra and Preston, March,21st,Sat.,10:00-until------ [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  8. william9792

william9792 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    graham, nc
    It's going to be a blast that no one should miss if you love your chickens, as much as I do. because all of yall know that you can not have too many chickens or chicks and this may be the chance to get the one that you just can not do without. So i will be there, hope to se all yall there. please come william

9. BackSwampGirl

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG] You got that right William.It looks like there may be lots of different kinds here also.I am so happy of all the people that plans on coming.We want lots more to come also..So if yall read this,Please Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not like we are in another country!!!!!!!!!! We are just in the Country!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease let me knowwww,,,Thanks so much,,,,,Sandra &Preston [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    What date and time!?!

I want to go!

Also, what breeds does everyone have? Might as will pick up anything I may want, if I do make it out there!

-Kim

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by