New Duck Mom

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Przy1974, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Przy1974

Przy1974 New Egg

Feb 26, 2017
    Hello everyone. My name is Nancy. Im from Delaware. I am a pet enthusiast. I have had dogs and cats all my life but I like to try out other types of pets to see what they are all about. I have had bunnies, fish, snakes, lizards, chinchillas, hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, and a cockatiel. Now I am a duck mom. I look forward to talking with you all and sharing stories and knowledge.

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome Nancy

Glad you could join us here! That's quite a variety of animals you have kept there, a lady after my own heart! I'm sure you would enjoy all the duck chat over in the duck section ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks
    Lots of other keepers there that I'm sure you will enjoy chatting with.

Enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

3. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Nancy, what breed of ducks do you have?

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Nancy, I must say that is a beautiful name. Okay, I am a Nancy too! [​IMG] I don't know much about ducks but, the folks on the "duck thread" sure do. If you put that in the searchbox it will pop up for you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Nancy [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas, Nancy, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our flock! [​IMG]

7. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! Please make yourself at home here and enjoy yourself! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by