New Egg, etc.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FrenchFarm, Jul 24, 2008.

1. FrenchFarm

FrenchFarm Goats confuse them

May 22, 2008
    Michigan
    Okay, what's with the New Egg title under my name? I hope I don't have to pass some kind of farming competence test to get bumped up to the next level. Just kidding, I'm figuring it's automatic once you reach a certain number of posts. If so, how many, and is it alright that over half of my posts relate to goats, not chickens? What can I say, the chickens are just fitting in so well around here, and it's the goats that confuse the heck out of us. That, and our two-legged kids... but I digress.

2. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

I assumed it is automatic...depending on # of posts.

But 6 kids! And so evenly spaced![​IMG] I have 5, ages 9, 7,4,2 and newborn. Did you get them to all be born in the same month?[​IMG] I have 2 October babies...but no one else matches up. And all mine are boys.

I am now spending lots of internet time since #5 was an emergency (horror) c-section and I was ordered to go back to bed for another week this past Friday.

OK, I am rambling.[​IMG]

3. FrenchFarm

FrenchFarm Goats confuse them

May 22, 2008
    Michigan
    Hi Alaskan, Congratulations on your new baby! My sister just had my nephew Alejandro via C-section last Wednesday. He was breech so it was planned ahead of time, and she still feels pretty lousy physically. I'll pray for your family whenever I pray for theirs. Their other two children are eight and a half, and ten years old, plus her husband is a teacher who will be home for four more weeks, so I know she'll have plenty of help. I hope you have good friends and family up there. Our kids are not all the same month, but for three weeks in December and June they are all "two years apart." From December 4th - 21st they'll be 1,3,5,7,9,11 with no "and a halfs" until the 21st. From June 4-21 they're all "and a halfs." Their genders are BGBGBB. Our nine month old son JohnPaul broke the pattern, but of course we wouldn't trade him for the world, or a girl. Hey, I noticed I'm no longer a "New Egg," but am now a "Goats confuse them." I'm guessing the new one can't be computer generated, and maybe I'd rather be a new egg again. God bless. - Stephanie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by