New egg wanting to hatch.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Balmoral, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Balmoral

Balmoral New Egg

Mar 6, 2017
    Hi All . I've looked at lots of different info on this website . And decided to finally join . Lots of good info . People helping each other out . Looks good . At this point we have pilgrim geese , Toulouse geese , wild turkeys & Berkshire X pigs . We've done dairy & beef cattle . You'll notice the animals keep getting smaller & smaller . I think my body is triing to tell me something , not sure if I want to listen , that's all .
    We live just north of Winnipeg, Mb . Canada . So you won't be to surprised to hear i'm interested in Chantecler chickens , partridge & whites . Yes we do have cold weather in winter but our summers can hit 36 degrees Celsius too.
    Look forwards to chatting . If you can't be good be careful . Balmoral

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. You may also be interested in "Canadians, check in here." thread

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings, Balmoral, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our flock! Looks like you've received several great links so I'll just say best wishes and happy hatching!! [​IMG]

6. CP Chicken

CP Chicken Crazy about Turkens

Feb 25, 2017
    Gallifrey
    Welcome! It's really cool that you own geese, I wish I could own some!! :welcome

7. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Welcome to Backyard Chickens! I am so glad you joined us and I hope you will make yourself at home here! :frow

~Cuz

8. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

How do you like the Pilgrim geese? Those are on my "wish list" for someday.

Thanks for joining us!

9. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Balmoral [​IMG] Welcome!

As you have already received links to some great starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by