New egg wanting to hatch.

Balmoral

Hatching
Mar 6, 2017
Hi All . I've looked at lots of different info on this website . And decided to finally join . Lots of good info . People helping each other out . Looks good . At this point we have pilgrim geese , Toulouse geese , wild turkeys & Berkshire X pigs . We've done dairy & beef cattle . You'll notice the animals keep getting smaller & smaller . I think my body is triing to tell me something , not sure if I want to listen , that's all .
We live just north of Winnipeg, Mb . Canada . So you won't be to surprised to hear i'm interested in Chantecler chickens , partridge & whites . Yes we do have cold weather in winter but our summers can hit 36 degrees Celsius too.
Look forwards to chatting . If you can't be good be careful . Balmoral

Greetings, Balmoral, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our flock! Looks like you've received several great links so I'll just say best wishes and happy hatching!!
jumpy.gif

welcome-byc.gif

How do you like the Pilgrim geese? Those are on my "wish list" for someday.

Thanks for joining us!

G’Day from down under Balmoral
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received links to some great starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom