New England Faverolles

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by fancychickenlover, Feb 18, 2013.

1. fancychickenlover

fancychickenlover Out Of The Brooder

Dec 11, 2011
    Coventry, Rhode Island
    I thought that it would make it much easier for all of us Faverolle breeders in New England to communicate and keep each other up to date with what where doing by making a thread specifically for us! Anyone else can join. I just thought it would be helpful to have a place for us to post things about what we are planning on doing as far as breeding, selling, showing, and even days we plan on possibly meeting as a whole! Hope this makes communicating a little easier between all of us Faverolle breeders.

Thanks, Daniel

2. fancychickenlover

Dec 11, 2011
    Coventry, Rhode Island
    My first question for all the New England breeders is weather any of them where planing on attending the "Little Rhody Poultry Fancies Show" May 19Th? I'm planning on bringing about 6 or so. Just a heads up so you can start conditioning your birds if you plan to attend!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  3. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    I think my birds will still be in their breeding pens at that point, so I doubt I will have any to bring. I may be able to go look around; I'll have to see when the time gets closer.

4. fancychickenlover

Dec 11, 2011
    Coventry, Rhode Island
    Awesome. I would love it if you came. The hen I got from you began laying. And I'm gonna set some of her eggs and my other Faverolles a week or two from now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by