New Etsy shop for poultry! Selling treats and accessories, dog treats now available!

Finally finished our treats over here and everyone is sad! Might I suggest a sampler of all your chicken treat varieties to add to Etsy? I’d order in a heartbeat.
I was just thinking this today. I think I'll add a sample pack to the Flock Spoilers. I do have that available for the other treats, and I think its a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm so so happy your flock loved them!
I hope to add a listing for 3D printed bantam sized chicken arms today. T-rex style. :p Encase anyone is interested on those. They look pretty cute on my bantams.:lol:

Bantam chicken arms are now available! You can get them in Red, White, Blue, and Black. I'll be getting standard chicken arms available very soon.
Note that this listing does have free shipping available, thank you all for any interest. :D
FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Dog treats will be ready for sale very soon! I'm waiting for some cookies cutters I ordered to arrive. :)
I plan on getting ingredients this week for a winter forage mix. I'm going to use alfalfa hay, multiple variety's of colorful dried flowers, Sage and Ginger (warming herbs) and mealworms. :D I'm very excited to launch this product!
I'll also be adding Bridie Balm in the next few days! A comb, wattle, beak, and leg moisturizer made of coconut oil, honey, almond oil, and Vitamin E oil, and more. I'll post links when all these products become available. Thanks everyone!

New product alert! Birdie Balm is now available! I'm excited to have this listed as of this afternoon. Birdie Balm is a 100% natural poultry moisturizer for dry legs, combs, wattles, and beaks since I know ducks beaks get flaky. Its safe if ingested with as many Organic ingredients as possible. You can check it out on my Etsy shop, thanks for any interest everyone! Adding Pumpkin and Tumeric dog treats tonight. :D
https://www.etsy.com/listing/115569...er-for-chickens-and?ref=listings_manager_grid

Back
Top Bottom