new exotic coop

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by animals1981, Jun 19, 2010.

1. animals1981

animals1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    Toronto
    we put a stick of wood in the middle of the aviery all the birds seem to want pearch on it they cant get splinters can they ? Also im worried can it rip the hard wire cloth the cloth i put on with some really strong washers on ply wood let me know its at the start and finish of the video

2. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    The video moves too fast to see anything in detail. or even to get more than a fleeting impression--kind of like when a small child tries on clothes, and you want to se how it looks from all sides, so you ask her to turn around slowly, but she whirls around like a ballerina doing a pirouette. Can you try again, and this time t-u-r-n t--h--e c---a---m---e---r---a v---e----r----y s-----l-----o-----w-----l-----y .

3. animals1981

animals1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    Toronto
    i cant get my camera to work please help me is it ok to use that wood peace? u can freeze frame? I dont know why it wont work right now ! [​IMG]

4. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Awww [​IMG]

5. Annabella

Annabella Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    Is the perch for chooks or other type of birds - it looked like a little finch there at the beginning of the clip.
    If its for chooks, the size commonly stated to be appropriate is 2 x 4.
    If your worried that your timber is rough and there are splinters on it - give it a quick sanding to remove them. Just a thought.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by