New Farm Innovators Pro 4250 Help needed!

pinelandspoultry

Hatching
Mar 19, 2021
I have a brand new incubator ive been running a few days to prepare for my shipped eggs that arrived today (yay). They are going to go in tomorrow morning. Today my incutherm hygrometer/thermometer arrived and I placed it on the egg turner. My incubator has been showing between 99.5/100 F and between 54 and 58% humidity. My incutherm is reading 70% humidity and 97 F. Which one would you trust? Should I go out and grab a another hygrometer from Walmart?

I have a brand new incubator ive been running a few days to prepare for my shipped eggs that arrived today (yay). They are going to go in tomorrow morning. Today my incutherm hygrometer/thermometer arrived and I placed it on the egg turner. My incubator has been showing between 99.5/100 F and between 54 and 58% humidity. My incutherm is reading 70% humidity and 97 F. Which one would you trust? Should I go out and grab a another hygrometer from Walmart?
Did you calibrate it?

My incubator temp and humidity readings are way off. I would trust a calibrated thermometer and hydrometer before I would trust the incubator.

I have always cross referenced by doing a salt test with my hydrometer and an mercury thermometer that I can calibrate (ice water).

Back
Top Bottom