New Flock

nes

Songster
10 Years
Jun 22, 2009
Outside Ottawa
Can anyone please help me I.D. my new flock? It's a bit of a long story, but I picked them up from a fellow keeper going through some personal challenges so I was just given the mixed flock she's had.

IMG_5422.JPG

IMG_5380.JPG

I think he's a standard Araucana/Ameraucana rooster, can any give me a description for his colour?
(or if he's something else entirely) He is a larger roo, smaller then my Dominique but Lenny is a BIG boy.
Lovely personality, very sweet, good rooster!

IMG_5412.JPG

Buff Orpington?
IMG_5377.JPG

Pretty sure on the right is a hatchery BPR

IMG_5416.JPG

IMG_5386.JPG

Bantam Araucana/Ameraucana?
(there are two of them, but they are very similar)

IMG_5388.JPG

If dad is a standard, and mom is a bantam, what sort of size should I expect from this little one?
(Or is that a silly question and the answer is something between a Bantam and a Standard?)

IMG_5400.JPG

These two I know!
White crested black polish & a black bantam cochin.

Thanks!

He sure is pretty! Not sure though. I think you are right on the buffy... but the other ones I am not sure. I love the buff and black one. So pretty. You can always go to McMurray's website and compare pics too.

I've been trying to compare them to the BYC page, but I can't find anything that looks like the roo.

The matching girls may also be EE (since that is all the same thing) They have very funny, sort of pigeon-y faces.

Back
Top Bottom