ChristianChicken

Chirping
Nov 27, 2018
Little Rock, AR
Hi there! My name is Haley, I’m 23 from AR, and I’ve never raised chickens before! I grew up on a farm with horses, dogs, rabbits, cats, etc. but never chickens! Recently my job (I work in ministry) received 12 chickens for education for the kids and I’m taking care of them! I thought it was going to be a temporary thing but I’ve fallen quite in love with them and care about them very deeply. I don’t know what kind they are just that some are red, some are black, and all are sweet with their individual personalities. I’ll be asking a lot of questions and getting advice to give them the best life I can give them! I wanna take care of them the best I can and give them everything they need! Feel free to reach out to me:)
My girls are Robirda, Claire, Gerdy, Emerald, Mocha, Tiny, Tippy, Henny, Chickita, Dot, Rupple, and Tawny!

Haley,

You jumped in with both feet, didn't you? 12 all at once!! And, as you quickly found out, everyone is an individual and all (okay, most) can be fallen in love with quickly.

Will look forward to pictures of your new charges and seeing photos of who's' what.

You are off to a great adventure, and you have come to a caring, knowledgeable community of folks who will be happy to help you every step of the way.

Welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom