New from Illinois

...chickenlover3...

Songster
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Rockford IL
Hi, my name is Emma and I am 15. I have been raising chickens for 2 years and I have been raising ducks and a goose for 1 year. I have other animals on my farm like 2 horses and 2 ponies. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I have all different kinds for chickens, like ester eggers, Slikies, Sicilian buttercup, Polish, Cochins, Bearded d'Uccle, Plymouth Rocks, and my mix gourp.
frow.gif

Hi Emma!

Welcome to BYC and glad to meet ya! I've been raising chickens for about three years, and this year I added two little baby turkeys to the mix. I also have various breeds. I think variety is alot of fun. My favorite breed though, is the Barred Rock.

I also have two dogs. One is an Irish Terrier, named Fionna, and the other is a Pomeranian named Cosmo.

Anyhow, glad you joined us!

Sharon (I'm old--47! LOL)

thank you and I also like the PLymouth Rocks I have Barred, white, a silver penciled, partridge and I am looking for buff and blue. My favorit kind of chickens are slikies, Sicilian buttercups, and Polish. I had a pair of good buttercups but a fox got my rooster and my slikie rooster isn't doing his job. only 5 eggs out of 24 were any good.

Back
Top Bottom