New from Northeast Ohio.

Mr Mom

Hatching
9 Years
Jul 29, 2010
I am new to this fourm. I signed up a while ago and then got into to much other things and never posted anything.
It started about two years ago i bought 25 RIR at chick day at the local feed mill and we raised them. Then a coon got all of them and that stopped us a little. Found a guy that sold buff Gold Comets. They were about 17 weeks old and they started to lay with in a couple days and i have not looked back.
I got alot of people wanting eggs and so t got 11 more here about 3weeks and put them with the old girls and that threw everthing off but they will work it out. I have a waiting list for eggs.
I want to get a rooster for them and start to hatch my own babys and keep a good supply going.
The coop was first a wood shed then it went to a storage shed then back to a wood shed then a chicken coop. The coop is just the right size but i will build a bigger one for them here in the near coming year.
I now have 30 gold comets.
Now that i have board you all i will go back and read some more of the old fourms.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

welcome-byc.gif

Nice to have more fellow Ohioans!!!

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
another NE Ohioian here!
frow.gif
Where are you located? We are in Newbury, near Chardon, in Geauga county. Both DH and I are originally from Ashtabula so we are really familiar with the area.

If you are looking for a rooster, I have some here you can pick from. You can PM me if you are interested. We have BCM, BBS Amer, Olive Eggers and a few mixed breeds.

Thanks alot for the greetings.
I am located in Dorset Ohio.
6littlechicks... I dont want to get a rooster now but next year. That way the little ones will have a better chance.

Thanks Mr Mom

Back
Top Bottom