New From PA

playsnfire

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2018
NEPA
My Coop
My Coop
Hi everyone. My name is Adam, and I have been a lurker for 2 years now. WOW that sounded like a different meeting....... Anyway, I have spent 1 year researching and learning from all the great info and contributors on this site, and the last year been raising my first flock of 6 RIR and 4 Pekins. Chicken math got me this spring, or 3rd winter here in PA, and we just got our 8 Barred Rocks and 5 EE 2 weeks ago.

Hi everyone. My name is Adam, and I have been a lurker for 2 years now. WOW that sounded like a different meeting....... Anyway, I have spent 1 year researching and learning from all the great info and contributors on this site, and the last year been raising my first flock of 6 RIR and 4 Pekins. Chicken math got me this spring, or 3rd winter here in PA, and we just got our 8 Barred Rocks and 5 EE 2 weeks ago.
Got to love those Pekins Better love duck eggs oe sell them No we here incubate Our eggs Put 36 to set last week.My youngest lives in PA loved the snow the other day Thats why Im in TEXAS lol

G'Day from down under Adam :frow Welcome!

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom