New from Spokane,WA

mrmojo08

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 28, 2013
Spokane, WA
My Coop
My Coop
We live in Spokane,WA and have 5 chickens that are just beginning to lay. We're getting about 3 eggs per day and can't be more excited. I just added an album of our coop to my profile if others are looking for ideas. We think it turned out pretty well. Looking forward to learning from everyone else on this forum!

Welcome. If you go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum you can locate and
post on your state thread. The posters there can tell you everything there is t know about having chickens in Washington.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. It's always exciting getting those first eggs. I took a look at your coop construction pics on your profile. Very nice, and I'm glad to see you used hardware cloth instead of chicken wire. The hardware cloth will definitely make it much more predator proof. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. I couldn't see your hens very well in the last coop photo. What kind of chickens do you have?

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined the flock! If you have a lot of pictures of your coop build you can make a "coop page" and enter it in this contest:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...2014-win-a-20-byc-store-gift-certificate/0_30

Detail's in the first post
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom