New Girls!!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Morgan7782, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

SO EXCITED! I am getting 4 new girls tomorrow! 2 Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and 2 Blue Laced Wyandottes! Here are some pictures of one of my Splash girls and one of my Blue girls!!

Blue Laced Wyandotte
    [​IMG]

Splash BLRW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will add more pictures tomorrow! I am picking them up about 45 mins from here [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am already anxious lol. They are 10 weeks old, and my current flock is 12 weeks old. Can't wait!

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Very pretty! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

OMG they're gorgeous! That Blue makes me drool! oh... sorry.... What a nice looking pair of birds those are, she said, more lady-like.

4. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    LOL! isn't that blue color somethin'? I hope Joon and Munk don't feel threatened by their new flashier sisters hahaha. I am so excited and happy to have such a colorful flock, even if it is small [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Update! I am getting my girls today at 5:30pm which is in... 8 hours!! I am excited can you tell?? lol!

6. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    I was wondering if the blues and splashs' are as soft to pet as SLWs. My SLWs have really soft feeling feathers compared to my BOs.

7. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    These are my first wyandotte girls [​IMG] I have no idea. My Barred Rock and EE have stiffish feathers, so I am excited to hold these fluffybutts! I am getting them in 1 hour from now we will be leaving to pick them up. I have a new waterer and feeder, and am really about to BURST with excitement. You should see me bouncing around the house, a full grown girl acting like I am a kid on halloween! My stomach is all tangled with excitement lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by