new giunea hen trying to get back to my normal abnormal life

Henny peeny

Songster
12 Years
May 4, 2007
NC
I boguht a giunea hen yesterday and now I am trying to name her I think they are ugly so I am trying to give her a name that would fit her so far I have

hagatha
grizelda
hairiette She has hair on her neck and a liitle on her head
medusa
demonette (demon in girl thinking it would be)
Enos-this is a dog that barks all the time

Anyone have any ideas

Rhayden

I boguht a giunea hen yesterday and now I am trying to name her I think they are ugly so I am trying to give her a name that would fit her so far I have

hagatha
grizelda
hairiette She has hair on her neck and a liitle on her head
medusa
demonette (demon in girl thinking it would be)
Enos-this is a dog that barks all the time

Anyone have any ideas

Rhayden

you could always go opposite, kind of like calling a huge person "tiny" , kind of opens a whole new world of names for guineas, they are nearly bald, VERY noisy, FAST as the dickens, etc.

we only have one of our 15 named. her name is squeekee because she is the quietest girl and makes a fairky distinctive noise. she has a different color leg band because we weren't sure it was always the same one. (they are all coral blue, i think all of them are pentuplets (the 15 equivalent of twins)

RobertH

oh m... never thought of the other side of the coin I think you may have something there my son who died said he would call his daughter Ami-Dawn (AMY) what do you think of this??

Rhayden

oh m... never thought of the other side of the coin I think you may have something there my son who died said he would call his daughter Ami-Dawn (AMY) what do you think of this??

Rhayden
Hello I know this post is a little old , but I just came upon it while lurking over in the guinea area since I've been thinking about getting 2, but I'm having trouble finding anyone to buy them from. Anyhow, i am so terribly sad when I read your last paragraph about losing your son .. I am sorry for your loss ! I think Amy would be very nice since he had wanted to do that , a nice tribute, so to speak I wish you the best in life and lots of fun with your guinea girl :)).

Back
Top Bottom