New Goat forum

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Chatychick, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Chatychick

Chatychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Well all of you that miss GoatWeb there is a forum that they just started thats at www.thegoatspot.freeforums.org that is where most members from GW are going now ....just thought I would let ya'll know..

2. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Thank you for sharing! I just registered and it looks like a great site!!! [​IMG]

3. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Sure not a problem...glad you like it ...they are really trying to get it going good and need everyone to remind and tell everyone that was on there ...hope to see ya there...

4. Pinsprings

Pinsprings Out Of The Brooder

Oct 5, 2007
    Indiana
    I signed up early this morning but haven't been approved yet.

5. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    It usually dont take long for them to respond and approve...check your spam folder that is where some wind up being...just a thought or your bulk mail...

6. Pinsprings

Pinsprings Out Of The Brooder

Oct 5, 2007
    Indiana
    Nope, I did get the Welcome e-mail but not the approval, I have gone back several times and tried to sign in and can't.

7. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Not sure what the problem is as I was approved in minutes...maybe you can try to reregister again and see if it will work...I didnt have any trouble..maybe is something to do with your email address as I used the yahoo address, and it was real quick...dont know for sure.

8. ilroost

ilroost Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2007
    weldon il.
    thanks for the heads up. I will go there in a little while. wonder what happened to goatweb?

9. StaceyRoop

StaceyRoop New Egg

Oct 8, 2007
    Southern NJ
    hey guys I am the admin for The Goat Spot.

I am sorry it took me a bit to aprove your membership.

I have it set up so that I have to approve every membership to help keep spammers away since it is a free forum. (they tend to be prone to spammers)

as of right now anyone who has registered has been aproved.

I also work (where I am right now) and one of my jobs doesnt have access to a computer so be patient if it takes a couple hours to approve your membership.

It doesn't mean I don't like you [​IMG]

Thanks for understanding.

NOTE:

this is not to replace goatweb.com but to be a place for us to keep connected and to get advise on concerns on goat related issues while that site is down.

I do know that the admin for the site was working with the host but wasn't sure what had caused the problem. I am sure it will be back soon.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by