New goats! Chicken pics too

Epona142

Songster
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
Bedias, TX
I'm so excited! Today I picked up two mini goats for a steal. A milking doe and a young wether (not her own kid.) The doe is also very likely bred.

I spent some time with them today, and they're getting to know me! I also milked the doe, I'm going to have to build a little table or something, cause boy she is low to the ground!

tongue.png

Please ignore my messy weed covered pen!
Hope, the doe:

hope1.jpg

Uno, the wether:

uno1.jpg

Both:

hopeanduno.jpg

And pictures of my chickens, again, don't mind the mess! This is just the nighttime pen, they have a large grassy area to freeroam during the day.

mollygrowup.jpg

chocobo.jpg

chickens2.jpg

chickssecondrunfeathered.jpg

What kind of goats are they? Reminds me of kinders.. Possibly nigerian dwarfs.. Don't worry about the weeds.. Goats love weeds and brush..

Also love the third chicken pic with the one hen having her head cocked to the side as to say "Excuse me!"

So when you take a picture of a goat and don't have the red eye light on, it gives them blue eyes instead of red eyes?

I have never seen that before. Maybe it is a goat thing.

Tell you the truth, I'm not certain what exact breed they are! Just miniature milk goats of some kind. As for the eyes, I guess so! Never taken pictures of goat eyeballs before.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom