New GQF 1502 cabinet incubator

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Trooper Man, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Trooper Man

Trooper Man Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2014
    ~~I decided I would trade my cabinet incubator for a flock of the Swedish Flower Hens. This incubator is pretty much brand new it had two settings in it last year and then was cleaned out. I have all the turning trays and the manual that came with it. It is very nice but I do not really need it. It came straight from GQF and is very nice but I would be willing to trade it and meet somebody so they would not have to drive all the way up here to get it. I figure a trade will be easier than asking $800 for it ;). I realized that I do not need one this big because I will not be hatching that many fowl and I do not have the time for that many chickens. If I were to trade it to someone I would know they would be getting a good incubator. If anyone is interested I live in north east Tennessee and no shipping.

If I cannot make this trade I will take $600 for it but no shipping I will meet someone or can come pick it up.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. Caitlin_VT

Caitlin_VT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2011
    Vermont
    Where are you located?

3. Trooper Man

Jan 22, 2014
    North-East Tennessee. I live 30-40 minutes from Boone, NC and 15-25 minutes from Damascus, VA.

4. McCoysOrps

McCoysOrps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    Mt Juliet TN
    How far from Nashville tn and can u post pics?

5. Trooper Man

Jan 22, 2014
    I am a pretty good ways from Nashville about 5-6 hours. I posted two pictures of the incubator its at the top under the details. It also came with (6) of the blue turning trays and I have them still also and the water pan.

6. Trooper Man

Jan 22, 2014
    I live in the NE corner the very tip of the state if that gives everyone some insight of where I am located.

7. McCoysOrps

McCoysOrps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    Mt Juliet TN
    Ok thanks

8. Trooper Man

Jan 22, 2014
    I would like to have a good sized number of Swedish Flower Hens(Would like as many as possible) for the incubator and I am open to all options and offers. Those of you who have been looking for a cabinet incubator to hatch this years birds now is your chance.

9. Trooper Man

Jan 22, 2014
    *No offers of eggs please because if I trade I will no longer have an incubator.
    *Age on the SFH does not matter as long as they are big enough to tell apart and they are not too old.
    *My preference is 2-4 roosters and 8-15 pullets/hens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by