New guy from Western Oklahoma

chris kimble

Hatching
10 Years
Nov 17, 2009
Figured I would say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Chris Kimble and Im from Hydro, OK. I dont have any birds at the moment, but I hope to have some again one of these days when time and space allow it. I've kept and produced a number of pigeons, quail, pheasant, ducks, etc over the years, and Im a big fan of most game bantams! One of my co-workers is a member here and I keep seeing all the cool stuff you guys have on here when I walk by his work computer, so I figured I might as well join in on the fun!

My other hobbies include hunting, fishing, shooting, reptiles and falconry. Anyway, Im looking forward to catching up on the forum! I've been to the poultry sale in Cement a few times, so maybe I've run into a few of you BYC guys and gals before!

All the best,
Chris Kimble

Heres a pic of the only bird I have right now. His name is Scotch and he is a redtail hawk.
scotch1.jpg

welcome-byc.gif
from our small organic principalled farm where we raise and sell milk goats, bunnies/rabbits, hatching eggsand babies from: guineas, turkeys, chickens of all kinds, ducks. Also sell chemical free veggies and cooking herbs and flowers. Enjoy BYC and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom