New guy from Western Oklahoma

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chris kimble, Nov 17, 2009.

1. chris kimble

chris kimble New Egg

Nov 17, 2009
    Figured I would say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Chris Kimble and Im from Hydro, OK. I dont have any birds at the moment, but I hope to have some again one of these days when time and space allow it. I've kept and produced a number of pigeons, quail, pheasant, ducks, etc over the years, and Im a big fan of most game bantams! One of my co-workers is a member here and I keep seeing all the cool stuff you guys have on here when I walk by his work computer, so I figured I might as well join in on the fun!

My other hobbies include hunting, fishing, shooting, reptiles and falconry. Anyway, Im looking forward to catching up on the forum! I've been to the poultry sale in Cement a few times, so maybe I've run into a few of you BYC guys and gals before!

All the best,
    Chris Kimble

Heres a pic of the only bird I have right now. His name is Scotch and he is a redtail hawk.
    [​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    [​IMG] from our small organic principalled farm where we raise and sell milk goats, bunnies/rabbits, hatching eggsand babies from: guineas, turkeys, chickens of all kinds, ducks. Also sell chemical free veggies and cooking herbs and flowers. Enjoy BYC and have a blessed day.

3. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    [​IMG] from UT! Glad that you joined us! Just make sure you keep Scotch away from here. [​IMG]

4. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] from Indiana! Beautiful bird there in your photo!!! A bit ironic here on a chicken site...lol.

5. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] Chris! Welcome to Byc from Indiana....[​IMG] Scotch is a very beautiful bird!!!!![​IMG]

6. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Hi Chris! [​IMG] from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us! Scotch is beautiful! Hubby would love to have one of those! [​IMG]

8. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC from The Pampered Pullets Farm in North Central Florida
    [​IMG]

9. Brick243

Brick243 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southeast Oklahoma
    [​IMG] I'm from Southeast Oklahoma close to the Jackfork Mountains.

10. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    welcome from Alaska!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by