New Hampshire Red OR New Hampshire Heritage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post pics when I'm back on a real computer (am on my nook). I have 6 NHRs right now and I am very pleased so far. Too young to be laying yet but they are social, nice birds and very managable.

I'll post pics when I'm back on a real computer (am on my nook). I have 6 NHRs right now and I am very pleased so far. Too young to be laying yet but they are social, nice birds and very managable.
So right! They are such calm birds. Much different from other birds.

Look forward to your pics!

They are known as "New Hampshire" or "New Hampshire Red."
The Breed Name is the New Hampshire, check the American Standard of Perfection...
The only people that refer there breed as a "New Hampshire Red" are people that are either misinformed or don't know any better.

Chris

The Breed Name is the New Hampshire, check the American Standard of Perfection...
The only people that refer there breed as a "New Hampshire Red" are people that are either misinformed or don't know any better.

Chris
Then I'm one of the "misinformed" and proud of it. And for your information, this website calls the birds "New Hampshire Reds" in subtext. People are way to sensitive on this site.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Then I'm one of the "misinformed" and proud of it. And for your information, this website calls the birds "New Hampshire Reds" in subtext. People are way to sensitive on this site.
idunno.gif
What "website" are you referring to?
I don't think anyone is getting sensitive, we just stated the true breed name and that there is no such breed as a "New Hampshire Red".

Chris

idunno.gif

Quote:

Let me add-you certainly are one of the misinformed. Why you are proud of being misinformed is beyond me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom