1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Hatchers (and experienced hatchers)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Baralak, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Baralak

Baralak Chillin' With My Peeps

This has been posted before, but since there are a number of new hatchers out there, I thought it would be a good idea to post it again.

This publication was made by the Mississippi state University Extension Office. It is a good general publication titled "Hatching Quality Chicks". For the newbies it is a wonderful resource of information that will answer a lot of your questions. To the older more seasoned hatchers (key word OLD [​IMG] ) it will make good for a good review! I keep a copy in the bathroom with my past editions of Popular Poultry! [​IMG]

It is only 8 pages

http://msucares.com/pubs/publications/p1182.pdf

2. ChookHappy

ChookHappy Dances with Chickens

Oct 12, 2009
    Petaluma, Ca
    Bah! I wish the Wii internet browser would display pdf files... Newb at the incubating so it's much appreciated. I'll have to get to a real puter before long and get a look at that. Meh laptop just took a dump on me the other day and I've somewhat been able to get my internet fix via my kids Wii strangely enough.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by