New, having challenge with chicken math.

Mom of six hens

Chirping
Jun 5, 2019
Boise, ID
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!!!
Thank you for havingm here. I was raised with chickens. They were family. After getting married, I have not had a place to have them. Suffice it to say, it has been a lot of years. I am currently raising pullets from their first day. I have four golden comets and two Easter eggers.

Now, here is my math challenge. I have received two silkies and have taken them out to my friend's ranch. Then I received two barred rocks and a white rock who came yesterday and layed eggs last night. Today, I received seven golden comets that have reduced their laying. Seventeen pretty ladies.

Tomorrow, I am taking ten to my friend, and picking up four for freezer camp.

This math is crazy! Common core?

In my spare time, I spin, weave and prep fiber.

I have been lurking for about three months.

Oh, my GC are 14 weeks and my EE are 11 weeks. Definitely not laying yet. DH wants me to keep the BR and give up my EE. I can't leave mybabies!!

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here. You certainly do seem to have a rather full plate :D

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom