New here 👋

Rmalott

In the Brooder
Dec 4, 2020
Hey there I am new here and new to this whole duck world, I recently rescued a duck (Peking) and he has had a rough go of it! He was very emaciated when we got him so we have been trying to earn his trust and get him to a healthy weight. And he also got attacked by a dog and it broke his beak off on the top. So we have been struggling with that as well, but we absolutely adore him and his fighting spirit! He is starting to heal and grow. Anyways sorry that was so long! I am so happy to be here and am looking forward to being a part of the community!

Hey there I am new here and new to this whole duck world, I recently rescued a duck (Peking) and he has had a rough go of it! He was very emaciated when we got him so we have been trying to earn his trust and get him to a healthy weight. And he also got attacked by a dog and it broke his beak off on the top. So we have been struggling with that as well, but we absolutely adore him and his fighting spirit! He is starting to heal and grow. Anyways sorry that was so long! I am so happy to be here and am looking forward to being a part of the community!
Hello there, welcome to BYC! Hope you have an amazing time here!
tackle.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! I just joined a while ago. Although I don’t do ducks there are many helpful and kind people on here that you can meet!! Have fun 🤗
I definitely just realized I posted this on "hatching" 😂 but yes I completely agree!! I'm always finding very useful things on BYC and the people here are so wonderful!! Thank you!!!

20201204_10372515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom