New here... :) From MO

Armywifeandmama

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 12, 2012
The Missouri Ozarks
I've been stalking this site for months reading everyday and finally joined! We currently just have a few geese and a few ducks but usually have more. We do plan on getting a bunch of chickens this spring and building another coop. We own a home on 12 acres now and I try not to spend a fortune on farm animals,coops etc considering how often we move but that's easier said than done! Someday ( 8 years!!!) when my hubby gets out we have big homesteading plans. ( I was raised in restored 1800's log cabin with no indoor plumbing/outhouses etc so I have big plans :) I've been researching all the hatcheries debating breeds for what to get this spring. Glad to have found this site! I've already learned so much!!

I've been stalking this site for months reading everyday and finally joined! We currently just have a few geese and a few ducks but usually have more. We do plan on getting a bunch of chickens this spring and building another coop. We own a home on 12 acres now and I try not to spend a fortune on farm animals,coops etc considering how often we move but that's easier said than done! Someday ( 8 years!!!) when my hubby gets out we have big homesteading plans. ( I was raised in restored 1800's log cabin with no indoor plumbing/outhouses etc so I have big plans :) I've been researching all the hatcheries debating breeds for what to get this spring. Glad to have found this site! I've already learned so much!!

Welcome to BYC Armywife!
frow.gif
I joined this site last August and it's already doubled in size! Really great people here who are more than willing to share their many years of experience.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom