New here :)

aleanamarie

In the Brooder
Feb 26, 2017
Banner Elk, NC
Hello,
My name is Aleana and I am 26 and I have a 2 year old that I've been trying to raise with the "farm lifestyle" to enstill work ethic, proper ways to treat animals, and learning how to care for others" and all in all we've seen major growth in character traits for her. She is thoughtful, loves to be outside, feeds and waters (with help) her animals daily. We started with ducks last year, and have grown to cattle, donkeys, and chickens... this is my first year of incubating. I set our first round of fertile call duck eggs on the 1st of Feb, so lockdown period is approaching! Any tips or advice? I've read so many conflicting things about temp and holiday for lockdown period.... please help!
[/IMG]

G’Day from down under Aleana
frow.gif
Welcome!

As CTKen has already given you some great starting points, I will just wish you all the best with the hatch.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Greetings from Kansas, Aleana, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you aboard! Looks like you've already received a wealth of information and advice so I'll just say best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom