New here :)

Hillbilly hen house

Hatching
8 Years
Oct 4, 2011
When I was researching chickens I stumbled upon backyard chickens and LOVE it! So much helpful info. For getting us started with the coop and how to raise our girls. I have 5 chickens, 3 barred rock, 1 white plymoth rock, and 1 black sex link. I never knew they were going to be so beautiful and soft. but I do have to say that I know have a better understanding of the term "birdbrain". But I still love them.

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from WA. glad you joined us
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Glad you came here. It's amazing and you can learn so much and help lots of people if you have any questions ask any one you can also make friends by clicking on there name and clicking the buddy button.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I am new too. I also found this site researching. There is lots of good info here and great people to help us helpless ones LOL
thumbsup.gif
I still have some questions, but they will get answered here. I now spend most of my time here
lol.png

frow.gif
: and
welcome-byc.gif
from Connecticut!
Quote:
And, a suggestion --if you haven't already discovered this: Much of you might ask, someone here already did. So if you use the search box (across the top from your log in info), just type the topic about what you would ask, you'll likely find several versions of similar questions, and the posts that answered them.
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom