New Horse saved from slaughter (New spring Pics)

ChickGirl6

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
EchoingAcres, MN
Ok, The back story I went to a horse and tack auction with my brother's girlfriend Amber, she was looking for a saddle and a few other things tack wise and wanted some company so I want with her, we got some of the tack stuff but not the saddle. The saddles were all to small. So we decided to see what the horses were selling for, we were not going to get a horse as both of us have horses already and didn't need any more. We sat through the horse auction and didn't bid on any of the horses and were ok with just leaving, til some guy said that the pretty little chestnut paint that sold for ten bucks was going to slaughter. Then and there we decided there was no way that horse was going to slaughter so we found the guys that bought him and talked them in to selling him to us for 20 bucks, 10 bucks each. So I am now the half owner of a two year old stud colt, that we have no backround on, is not halter broke and needs to be gelded. But he is a sweety pie and he needs a name.
50554_166159_168903469813233_100000807434094_297404_7659671_n.jpg
50554_img_1150.jpg

Last edited:
All them white patches on him remind me of geese, i would call him "Goose"

He's gona be pretty when ya get some weight on him.

He looks much younger than a 2 year old.

Last edited:
I would say Lucky,but since this was probably one on those moments on life you got to step up to the plate and do what you felt was the right thing(your moment to shine) I vote "Shinner"

Back
Top Bottom