new house pet!!!

bravevline

Songster
6 Years
Apr 30, 2013
with all my farm animals, i felt a growing need for a house pet! i thought about a dog or cat at first, but in the end i decided on THIS guy
hes the new farm ferret!!!
whatcha think!?!?!?

So cute! I had a ferret many years ago. I got him as a baby and I was young myself. I held him and brought him everywhere with me. He was the most gentle creature.

I did have to give him baths every other week or so, but he used to love them. He would just stand in his little tub and almost fall asleep. I didn't let my ferret run around free because I was too afraid he would cause mischief, but he did well in his cage and I would block off parts of my bedroom for him to play in. He had a little leash and sometimes I would take him outside, but he enjoyed being held more than walking on the leash!

What is your ferret's name?

I had several ferrets all colors a while back, you have to get the Stink gland remove otherwise WHOOOO HOOO there's an odor. Mine master getting on the kitchen counter, he would go to the back of the draw;s and climb up all of them until he got to the silverware, push the on the draw with the counter top and boom, ON the counter!! Very Very smart creatures. Mine also LOVE stealing my socks, they would collect my socks and make a nest underneath the bed. Good lord I could go on and on. They were very entertaining. Loved to play tag.. They would nibble on my ankle and Run off as quickly as they can doing that CRAZY HEEEE HAAA kind of laughter.. LOL.

I miss having them but not that smell...

Back
Top Bottom